Paid Search Specialist / PPC Manager – Learn Programmatic Media
- Are you a SEM specialist? Would you like to learn programmatic media?
- Would you like access to the latest tools, if not off shelf built in house?
- Want to work in an ethical, transparent, flexible, fun environment?
About the Business:
BFJ Media seeks out new technologies and insights, meaning we inquire until we understand. This is a fundamental driving force behind our continued growth. Humility is also critical to our culture, we like flying under the radar and letting the work speak for itself.
We are a full service agency executing powerful and strategic tech savvy campaigns for our clients globally.
- Digital Marketing strategy development
- Search Engine Marketing
- Programmatic Media
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing Automation
- CRM Development
- Systems build sand automation tools
- Website Design & Development
- Tailored Digital Marketing Packages
Our client base has been built 100% on repeat long term business and referrals – which is a testament to the team’s hunger to see our clients succeed. We join the dots between data, customer, client and channel. This means we interpret large portions of information and provide meaningful insights at all times. We want our clients’ businesses to thrive. We want to take the campaign and client to the next level.
We never give up. We have a deep-seated desire to understand and offer solutions where others see only problems. We’re growing quickly, so you’ll be exposed to and learn a lot!!!
About the Role:
You will be an enthusiastic and creative Digital Marketer with a PASSION and TECHNICAL EXPERTISE across the full spectrum of PPC marketing tools (Search, Display, Shopping & YouTube, Ecommerce) to be successful in this role. Working closely with the Managing Director and fellow Channel/Project Managers, you will be responsible for the hands-on development, execution and optimisation of paid media marketing campaigns.
As a Channel/Project Manager, you will work with the full range of BFJ’s clients as well as managing your own portfolio of clients.
Your skills and experience:
- Ideally you will have formal relevant Tertiary Qualifications
- 2-3+ years as a Paid Media person working for a range of clients
- Development, execution and optimisation of all paid search activity for clients
- Experience across Search, Display, Shopping & YouTube, e-commerce experience is ideal
- Technically strong across Google AdWords and Analytics (Google Certification will be highly regarded)
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific campaigns and their activations are delivered efficiently
- Carry out reporting analysis for campaigns and suggest/ implement changes to optimise future campaign performance
- Be self-motivated with ability to work autonomously and use initiative
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to prioritise while meeting deadlines
- Enjoy working and collaborating with others, valuing their opinions and contributions
What’s on Offer:
- An exceptional opportunity to be part of a Full Service Marketing Agency – with a genuine strong team culture and values – where you feel a part of the business and not just another number
- Work on a wide range of challenging and interesting projects
- Based in Brisbane CBD/Spring Hill – Central location with convenient access to public transport
- A competitive salary package will be offered dependant on the successful candidate’s skills, qualifications and experience
If this role sounds like the OPPORTUNITY you’ve been looking for, please submit your application via the following online application platform link:
Please note that only applicants meeting the criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short-listing process.